Effective Date: January 1, 2022
- Introduction andOverview.
If you are a California resident, please see the "Additional Disclosures for California Residents" section.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights and choices, please contact us as set out in the "Contact Us" section.
- Information Collection.
A. Information You Provide.
We collect information about you when you use the Service or interact with us offline, including information you provide when you, for example, register an account, update your profile, access our content, make a purchase, or contact customer support.
The information we collect includes information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you. The categories of information we collect, which includes the kinds of information we have collected in the last 12 months, include the following:
- Contact Data, including your first and last name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
- Account Credentials, including your username, password, password hints, and information for authentication and account access.
- Account Data, including, but not limited to information such as your birthday, wedding anniversary date, and survey response information.
- Billing Data, including your payment instrument number (such as a credit or debit card number),expiration date, and security code as necessary to process your payments.
- Content, including content within any messages you send to us (such as feedback and questions to customer support) or publicly post on the Service (such as product reviews or blog comments).
You may choose to voluntarily provide other information to us that we do not request, and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information.
B. Information Collected Automatically.
In addition, we automatically collect information when you use the Service. The categories of information we automatically collect, including the categories of information we have automatically collected in the last 12 months, include the following:
- Service Use Data, including data about the features or our website you use, the pages you visit, the emails and advertisements you view, the products and services you view and purchase, the time of day you browse, and your referring and exiting pages.
- DeviceConnectivity and Configuration Data, including data about the type of device or browser you use, your device's operating software, your internet service provider, your device's regional and language settings,and device identifiers such as IP address and Ad Id (e.g., IDFA or AAID).
- Location Data, includingimprecise location data (such as location derived from an IP address ordata that indicates a city or postal code level) and, with your consent,precise location data (such as latitude/longitude data).
We use various trackingtechnologies to automatically collect information when you use the Service,including the following:
- Log Files, which arefiles that record events that occur in connection with your use of theService.
- Cookies, which aresmall data files stored on your device that act as a unique tag toidentify your browser. We use two types of cookies: session cookies andpersistent cookies. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate ourwebsite and expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies helpwith personalizing your experience, remembering your preferences, andsupporting security features. Additionally, persistent cookies allow usto bring you advertising both on and off the Service. Persistent cookiesmay remain on your device for extended periods of time, and generally maybe controlled through your browser settings.
- Location-IdentifyingTechnologies,which are technologies used to collect your location. For example, GPS,WiFi, mobile cell data, and Bluetooth may be used to collect preciselocation data when you consent to precise location tracking through ourapps. Location data may be used for purposes such as verifying yourdevice's location and delivering or restricting relevant content andadvertising based on that location.
For further information on how we use tracking technologies for analytics andadvertising, and your rights and choices regarding them, see the"Analytics and Advertising" and "Your Rights and Choices"sections below.
C. Information from Other Sources.
We also collect information from other sources. The categories of other sourcesfrom which we have collected information in the last 12 months include thefollowing:
- Social networks when youengage with our content, reference our Service, or grant us permission toaccess information from social networks.
- Publicly-availablesources,including data in the public domain.
- Operating and managingour Service.
- Performing theservices requested by you, such as respond to your comments, questions,and requests, and provide customer service.
- Sending youtechnical notices, updates, security alerts, information regardingchanges to our policies, and support and administrative messages.
- Preventing andaddressing fraud, breach of policies or terms, and threats or harm.
- Monitoring and analyzingtrends, usage, and activities.
- Conductingresearch, including focus groups and surveys.
- Improving theService or other Prestigio websites, apps, marketing, products andservices.
- Developing andsending you direct marketing, including ads and communications about ourand other entities' products, offers, promotions, rewards, events, andservices.
- Fulfillingother business purposes at your direction or with your consent.
Not with standing theabove, we may use information that does not identify you (including informationthat has been aggregated or de-identified) for any purpose except as prohibitedby applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how weuse information about you, please see the "Your Rights andChoices" section below.
- Sharing of Information.
- ServiceProviders.We share information with entities that process the information on ourbehalf. Service providers assist us with services such as paymentprocessing, data analytics, marketing and advertising, website hosting,and technical support. We contractually prohibit our service providersfrom retaining, using, or disclosing information about you for anypurpose other than performing the services for us, although we may permitthem to use information that does not identify you (including informationthat has been aggregated or de-identified) for any purpose except asprohibited by applicable law.
- Vendors. We shareinformation with vendors, including analytics and advertising technologycompanies. Vendors may act as our service providers, or in certaincontexts, independently decide how to process your information. For moreinformation on advertising and analytics, see the "Advertising andAnalytics" section below.
- Affiliates. We shareinformation with our related entities including our parent and sistercompanies. For example, we share information with our affiliates forcustomer support, marketing, and technical operations.
- Partners. We shareinformation with our partners in connection with offering co-brandedservices, selling or distributing our products, or engaging in jointmarketing activities.
- Promotions. When youvoluntarily enter a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion, we shareinformation as set out in the official rules that govern the promotion aswell as for administrative purposes and as required by law (e.g., on awinners list). By entering a promotion, you agree to the official rulesthat govern that promotion, and may, except where prohibited byapplicable law, allow the sponsor and/or other entities to use your name,voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials.
- Merger orAcquisition.We share information in connection with, or during negotiations of, anyproposed or actual merger, purchase, sale or any other type ofacquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets,or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another business.
- Security andCompelled Disclosure. We share information to comply with the law or otherlegal process, and where required, in response to lawful requests bypublic authorities, including to meet national security or lawenforcement requirements. We also share information to protect therights, property, life, health, security and safety of us, the Service oranyone else.
- FacilitatingRequests.We share information at your request or direction, such as when youchoose to share information with a social network about your activitieson the Service.
- Consent. We shareinformation with notice to you and your consent.
Prestigio does notgenerally sell information as the term "sell" is traditionallyunderstood. However, to the extent the California Consumer Privacy Act isinterpreted to include advertising technology activities such as thosedisclosed in the "Analytics and Advertising" section as a"sale," we will comply with applicable law as to such activity.
Prestigio discloses the following categories of personal information forcommercial purposes, including in the last 12 months: contact information andidentifiers such as cookies, demographic information, service use data,internet or other electronic network activity information such as IP address,and profile information such as inferences. California residents should reviewthe "Additional Disclosures for California Residents" section tolearn how to opt out.
Not with standing the above, we may share information that does not identifyyou (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) except asprohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choicesregarding how we share information about you, please see the "Your Rightsand Choices" section below.
- Other Partiesand Technology Integrations.
- Links. Our Serviceincludes links that hyperlink to websites, platforms, and other servicesnot operated or controlled by us.
- Brand Pages. We may offerour content through social media. Any information you provide to us whenyou engage with our content is treated in accordance with this PrivacyPolicy. Also, if you publicly reference our Service on social media(e.g., by using a hashtag associated with Prestigio in a tweet or post),we may use your reference on or in connection with our Service.
- Analytics andAdvertising.
We use analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to help us understandhow users access and use the Service. In addition, we work with agencies,advertisers, ad networks, and other technology services to place ads aboutour products and services on other websites and services. For example, weplace ads through Google and Facebook that you may view on their platformsas well as on other websites and services.
As part of this process, we may incorporate tracking technologies into ourown Service (including our website and emails) as well as into our adsdisplayed on other websites and services. Some of these trackingtechnologies may track your activities across time and services forpurposes of associating the different devices you use, and deliveringrelevant ads and/or other content to you ("Interest-basedAdvertising").
For further information on the types of tracking technologies we use onthe Service and your rights and choices regarding analytics,Interest-based Advertising, and Matched Ads, please see the "InformationCollected Automatically" and "Your Rights and Choices"sections.
- YourRights and Choices.
A. Account Information.
You may access, update, or remove certain information that you haveprovided to us through your account by visiting your local store orsending an email to the email address set out in the "ContactUs" section below. We may require additional information from you toallow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we will retain and useinformation about you as necessary to comply with our legal obligations,resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
B. Tracking Technology Choices.
- Cookies andPixels.Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can instruct your browser,by changing its settings, to decline or delete cookies. If you usemultiple browsers on your device, you will need to instruct each browserseparately. Your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browsersettings and limitations.
- Do Not Track. Your browsersettings may allow you to automatically transmit a "Do NotTrack" signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there isno industry consensus as to what site and app operators should do withregard to these signals. Accordingly, unless and until the law isinterpreted to require us to do so, we do not monitor or take action withrespect to "Do Not Track" signals. For more information on"Do Not Track," visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Please be aware that if you disable or remove tracking technologies some partsof the Service may not function correctly.
C. Analytics and Interest-Based Advertising.
Google provides tools to allow you to opt out of the use of certain informationcollected by Google Analytics at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout andby Google Analytics for Display Advertising or the Google Display Networkat https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/.
The companies we work with to provide you with targeted ads are required by usto give you the choice to opt out of receiving targeted ads. Most of thesecompanies are participants of the Digital Advertising Alliance("DAA") and/or the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI").To learn more about the targeted ads provided by these companies, and how toopt out of receiving certain targeted ads from them, please visit: (i) forwebsite targeted ads from DAA participants, https://www.aboutads.info/choices;(ii) for app targeted ads from DAA participants, https://www.aboutads.info/appchoices;and (iii) for targeted ads from NAI participants, https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.Opting out only means that the selected participants should no longer delivercertain targeted ads to you, but does not mean you will no longer receive anytargeted content and/or ads (e.g., in connection with the participants' othercustomers or from other technology services).
You may also limit our use of information collected from or about your mobiledevice for purposes of serving targeted ads to you by going to your devicesettings and selecting "Limit Ad Tracking" (for iOS devices) or"Opt out of Interest-Based Ads" (for Android devices). To adjust youradvertising preferences in iOS, visit Settings > Privacy > Advertising> Limit Ad Tracking. To adjust your advertising preferences in Android,visit Settings > Google > Ads > Opt out of interest-based ads.
Please note that if you opt out using any of these methods, the opt out willonly apply to the specific browser or device from which you opt out. We are notresponsible for the effectiveness of, or compliance with, any opt out optionsor programs, or the accuracy of any Daniel's statements regarding their opt outoptions or programs.
To opt-out of receiving Matched Ads, please contact the applicable technologyservice. If we serve Matched Ads in Apple services, you should be able to clickinto the box in the lower right corner of such ads to find out how to opt-outor limit those ads. If we use Facebook Custom Audiences to serve Matched Ads onFacebook services, you should be able to hover over the box in the right cornerof such Facebook ads and find out how to opt-out. We are not responsible forsuch technology service's failure to comply with your opt-out instructions.
D. E-mail, Text, and Phone Communications.
You can opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us at any time byfollowing the instructions as provided in emails to click on the unsubscribelink, or emailing us at the email address set out in the "Contact Us"section below with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject field of the email.Please note that you cannot opt-out of non-promotional emails, such as thoseabout your account, transactions, servicing, or Prestigio ongoing businessrelations.
For text message communications and calls to your phone number, you may opt-outat any time by (i) for text messaging, texting "STOP" to theappropriate shortcode available from our confirmation text message orcontacting us as set out in the "Contact Us" section below andspecifying you want to opt-out of text messages; and (ii) for calls, requestingopt-out during any call you receive from us or contacting us as set out in the"Contact Us" section below and specifying you want to opt-out ofcalls.
Please note that your opt-out is limited to the email address, telephonenumber, and/or device used and will not affect subsequent subscriptions.
E. Your CaliforniaPrivacy Rights.
California residents have additional rights as set out in the "AdditionalDisclosures for California Residents" section below.
The Service is intended for a general audience, and is not directed atchildren under (13) years of age.
We do not knowingly gather personal information (as defined by the U.S.Children's Privacy Protection Act, or "COPPA") in a manner notpermitted by COPPA. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe wehave collected information from your child in a manner not permitted bylaw, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will removethe data to the extent required by applicable laws.
In California, we do not knowingly "sell" the personalinformation of minors under 16 years old.
If you are a California resident under 18 years old and you are registeredwith a Prestigio Service, you can ask us to remove content or informationyou have posted to a Service. Email us at email@example.com with "California Under 18 Content Removal Request" in thesubject line, and tell us what you want removed.
- Data Security.
We implement and maintain reasonable administrative, physical, andtechnical security safeguards to help protect information about you fromloss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration anddestruction. Nevertheless, transmission via the internet is not completelysecure and we cannot guarantee the security of information about you.
- Contact Us.
P.O. Box 1387
Lodi, CA 95240
P.O. Box 1387
Lodi, CA 95240
- AdditionalDisclosures for California Residents.
A. Right to Know and Delete.
If you are a California resident, you have the right to know certaininformation about our collection and use of your personal information inthe preceding 12 months. In particular, you have the right to request thefollowing from us:
- The categoriesof personal information we have collected about you;
- The categoriesof sources from which the personal information was collected;
- The categoriesof personal information about you we disclosed for a business purpose orsold;
- The categoriesof third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for abusiness purpose or sold; and
- The business orcommercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information.
You also have the right torequest the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about youin the preceding 12 months.
In addition, you have the right to request the deletion of the personal information we have collected from you.
To exercise any of these rights, please submit a request via email or call 209-400-8864.In the request, please specify which right you are seeking to exercise and the scope of the request. We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 days.We may require specific information from you to help us verify your identity and process your request. If we are unable to verify your identity, we may deny your requests to know or delete.
NOTE: The California Consumer Privacy Act does not apply to information collected as part of a credit or leasing account. For more information on your credit call your local Prestigio location. For location information visit https://prestigiojewelers.com/pages/our-locations
B. Do Not Sell My Personal Information.
To the extent Prestigio sells your personal information as the term"sell" is defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by us to thirdparties at any time. You may submit a request to opt-out by clicking Do Not Sell My Personal Information. You may also submit a request to opt-out by calling 209-400-8864, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
C. Authorized Agent.
You can designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf. However, we will require written proof of the agent's permission to do so andverify your identity directly.
D. Right to Non-Discrimination.
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any your rights.